Monday, February 20, 2017

Let's S.E.W. link up and Big Quilt Bee Blocks

Sorry for the delay on putting up this months Let's S.E.W. link up party....
I have been so busy and it just totally slipped my mind...bad excuse, I know.....
And today is Family Day here in Canada...technically a holiday Monday....but I figured I better get this post up before it slips my mind again, lol! I'll leave the link up open till March 6th at midnight EST. to make up for the lateness of this month. 

Just a quick reminder that our link ups are joined with the Big Quilt Bee happening to make 
1000 quilts 
for Ronald McDonald Houses across Canada. All the information links can be found in the 
#BigQuiltBee tab at the top of this home page.

I have partnered with Rita at Fabric Please to help share the information with you all and hopefully inspire you to join in and help us reach that 1000 quilt goal!!

Which reminds me....Fabric Please is celebrating its 2nd Birthday and Rita is offering 
Free Shipping in Canada and the USA on 
FEBRRUARY 21st
She is also adding in a special surprise to every order
USE CODE 
SHIPFREE

I've been slowly working on getting 12 blocks done here in my UpStairsHobbyRoom and keep sharing my progress with you during these monthly link up posts....2 more to go!!! 

This month Fabric Please is sponsoring another $25 Gift Certificate for her shop, for one of you who link up your BigQuiltBee blocks!! Good luck everyone!


I just finished the above blocks and I'm still working on my last 2 red blocks to finish this small sized quilt, 3x4 blocks.
I'll just need to figure out what fabric to use on the back and the binding and this cute quilt will be ready to mail off to one of the designated quilt collectors!!


How about you?
Have you got any blocks made.....or working on a full quilt in one of the 2 sizes asked for?

Can't wait to see what you have been making......


Have a great week everyone!

Our Winner for the Month
Laura M.







1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!! I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment, idea, or question!!

This post was originally posted on UpstairsHobbyRoom.blogspot.ca . If you are reading this post anywhere else, it is without my permission.