Tuesday, June 17, 2014

#59 Summer Speed

So I think my summer speed is going to be slow to.... oh, whatever!! lol It is nice at this stage of my life, kids all grown up, to not have to juggle all the summer time activities. Don't get me wrong I loved it, and sometimes still miss all the craziness, but it is nice to just do what I want, when I want, and not feel guilty about it!!
So what do I want to do.......I'm going to take that one day at a time, and if I change my mind, who cares. I did make a list of my summer sewing, but if it doesn't get done there is always the fall. Oh don't worry, there will be sewing, and I am determined to start quilting all the tops I have stacking up, I'm just not going to get tied to my list. I may even get a tan....maybe not! lol

What does your summer look like?

What I've Been Up To:

Started my week with weeding and gardening 
Made the Trellis Crossroads from Modern Bee, turned out better than I hoped, but there must be a trick in the trimming to make the mitred corners work??




Helped my friend make her first pouch/purse


Made 3 Star blocks to donate



2 more scrappy trip blocks for a friend, love her quilt theme


and finally got around to tidying my hobbyroom, almost done!!



2 comments:

  1. O.K. I do have all the busyness at home. SO....when can I come to your nice, neat & tidy room to sew with you??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been very productive! I love your Classic Meets Modern block--the colors are great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment, idea, or question!!

This post was originally posted on UpstairsHobbyRoom.blogspot.ca . If you are reading this post anywhere else, it is without my permission.