Wednesday, July 22, 2020

More Words of Inspiration and a Health Update

So I thought I would put more of the words of inspiration through out this post to help brighten it up...if you follow me on IG you will already have seen these, but I didn't think you would mind a second look.

As some of you will know I was diagnosed with Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma in 2018 and went through 6 rounds of Chemo Jan-Jun of 2019. I had been in remission but found some lumps again back in Nov of 2019. My oncologist thought it was something else and wasn't worried, but the lumps where still there so by February I was asking my family Dr. for an ultrasound. Then the Virus hit and my ultrasound was cancelled the day before I was to go in. There have been a lot of balls dropped and delays, which lead to today...I received a phone call from my oncologist and the surgeon. 
In a nut shell the biopsy that was done but was deemed  inconclusive was positive for lymphoma but not enough tissue to determine if the lymphoma has changed into a more aggressive kind, thus the surgery to remove a lymph node and test. Once the surgery happens it takes 10 days for the full results to come back. I will be seeing my Oncologist and surgeon this week and the surgery will more than likely happen next week. 

I'm choosing to stay positive because I know God has this and goes ahead of me and will be with me for this whole journey, I am never alone. 
I also can't express strongly enough to you how much all your prayers and good wishes have meant to me!!! To know that so many of you are lifting me up in your prayers, it's such a comfort and gives me such peace and hope. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
I'll post again soon with more words and another update when I know the full picture, but until then...enjoy these words and please keep me in your prayers. 
God is bigger than my fears and He's bigger than Cancer!!







6 comments:

  1. Your words and your faith should be with us all. Let the future be in His Hands, XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying you continue in God's peace, and through Him you will beat this! Thank you for sharing your faith in God our Savior.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this with us, knowing that we care. I am moved by the way you expressed it, that God goes ahead of you...that image does bring a lot of peace, doesn't it? I'm not Catholic, but when my brother died, I found great comfort in a quote from a pope (Pope Benedict), who said, "We may fall, but we fall into the arms of the One who loves us." The idea of God going ahead of us brings the same feeling to me, one of comfort and reassurance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you and hoping, make that praying for the best possible outcome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lord, hear our prayers.
    Continued prayers.
    Stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thinking of you and prayer positive thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment, idea, or question!!

This post was originally posted on UpstairsHobbyRoom.blogspot.ca . If you are reading this post anywhere else, it is without my permission.