Friday, January 30, 2015

Turning 50......Help me Celebrate

So Turning 50 has been a bit of a struggle for me...
I know just a number, but it's a big number, lol...
So I decided to flip my frown upside down :),  embrace it, and make it fun...


So I've called on "some of my favourite shops"
 and asked them to help me celebrate...
 by giving you presents


So come back on February 2nd
Don't worry about your shadow...
Join in... 
have some fun...
Wish me a Happy Birthday... 

And maybe take home a present!!






















If you click on any of the Logos above you will be taken right to their online stores!! 
Don't forget to show them all some love and let them know I sent you over!! ;)


(Full Disclosure: I don't have any sponsorships or affiliations with any of these companies...I literally shop at them and asked if they would sponsor gifts for you, and they all said yes!!! How cool is that)

20 comments:

  1. Happy early Birthday! I will visit this shops for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday 50 isn't too bad. I am looking forward to 51 or I could say I am 17 three times over. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. 50 was hard for me...but I got over it :) wishing you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a good way to celebrate! Or commemorate. Happy birthday! May it begin a wonderful decade!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! I just turned 59 OnThursday! Hope you have a wonderful dauy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! I just turned 59 OnThursday! Hope you have a wonderful dauy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday. I found this a fabulous year. Hope yours is the same. Many wishes coming your way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday, Sandy. Don't let 50 get you down. You are just as young as you feel. If you surround yourself with positive people and young ones, the numbers don't mean much at all. I am sure it doesn't need to be said but quilting keeps you young. So here's to many more decades of happy stitching. Congratulations and celebrate. I'll talk to you again at your "party". You have an impressive guest list.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday. The only birthday that bothered me was when I turned 25 (weird, I know) and that was many years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Agh, fifty is nothing you sweet young thing .... I just celebrated my 68th! :D
    Happy Birthday and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Turning 50 is nothing really, but I'm really worried about 60. Senior discounts and senior meals, and all that scary stuff. cdahlgren at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think it's exciting and impressive that these shops want to help you celebrate. I'll be back tomorrow for all the fun festivities!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fabulous way to celebrate! I'm only one year behind you, Sandy. Thanks for being so brave! Hahaha! Wishing you the happiest of birthdays! See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday, and hope is awesome and amazing day!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Happy Birthday Sandy. It's wonderful of you to share the joy and allow others to celebrate too. Quiet play has so many choices, love that it's sew Retro bundle and the and sew on bundle. Thanks for the chance and hoping your next 5 decades are as much fun as these last five have been.
    Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment, idea, or question!!

This post was originally posted on UpstairsHobbyRoom.blogspot.ca . If you are reading this post anywhere else, it is without my permission.