Monday, September 14, 2015

Monday Morning Savings

Welcome to another Monday Morning Savings....this one is a little different, I've added a work in progress image!! My nephew has always been into art and graphics so I asked him to help me come up with a logo and some blog images. So today I am unveiling, not the final version,  the first attempt. I burst out laughing when I saw it, it's so cute.
Story behind the image....
That's suppose to be me, lol. The piggy bank and saving money, speak for themselves, but some of you may or may not know, I live on a farm, a working hog farm! Too funny!! 


This Weeks Savings


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment, idea, or question!!

This post was originally posted on UpstairsHobbyRoom.blogspot.ca . If you are reading this post anywhere else, it is without my permission.