Sunday, August 7, 2016

Merry Mistletoe X Boxed Quilt and a Merry Discount Code





 I have to say, I have the greatest blog sponsors.....
because it's true! 

This month Pam from


has joined in on the One Block Wonders BOM again as an August Sponsor....
and gave me the opportunity to work with the 


 I absolutely love this line...the colours are amazing and the prints are fantastic....
and maybe it's just me, but I would use most of these prints anytime! 
Yes the one print has snowflakes, but looks enough like flowers too; and the dark green is a Christmas tree print, but not in the traditional way....
I just can't help loving them all.


I did play off the Christmas for the August X Boxed Quilt pattern though and quilted them with a snowflake pattern....

 and showing off my first pedicure of the summer....can't believe we are half way through summer and I just got around to it....oops




and I've become a mini loving, pillow making fool, lol.....(this is 4th and 5th)
You can find the tutorial here...



 and the back....I'm so glad I was forced to piece the backs (not enough large pieces left) because I love how this turned out! And who says you can't turn the zipper end for end!!



Pillow two is the opposite fabric placement of the above pillow


and the second back.....seriously love how the backs turned out....it's a toss up as to which way will get more show time....;)



I even remembered to add my label this time!!


Now for the fun for you....if you haven't seen my IG (#upstairshobbyroom) or FaceBook posts......

Pam is offering a 20% discount code for the month of August
on the Merry Mistletoe line
use code
MERRY20


Enjoy!


Can't wait to see how you make your August blocks!!
#XBoxedQuilt


5 comments:

  1. Sandy, your pillows are beautiful! I'm glad you were "forced" to piece those backs too because they are in a running for *best side to show* for sure! How clever to match your nail color to your pillows, especially for a photo shoot. thanks for the discount code, too. I think you've talked me into that collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pillows. I took advantage of the discount code and ordered the half yard bundle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great fabric collection. Your pillows turned out fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pillows and the artistic backs of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely collection and you certainly deserved that pampering summer pedicure.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment, idea, or question!!

This post was originally posted on UpstairsHobbyRoom.blogspot.ca . If you are reading this post anywhere else, it is without my permission.