Friday, August 26, 2016

One Block Wonders BOM, X Boxed Quilt Link Up

This month's pattern, the X Boxed Quilt, is coming to a close.....

and we will be starting on our last One Block Wonders block...


But not before we have a viewing party to see all the lovely blocks you have made







But first let's thank this months sponsors, again!!

Rita from 

don't forget our discount code that Rita has shared with us all year long

And

Pam from

has a discount code for us all month long in August
  "MERRY20",
Saving you 20% off the Merry Mistletoe line
(which is gorgeous!!)



And P&B Textiles

 Sponsored the fabrics




 And again this month are sponsors have some great prizes for you ......




is offering a $30.00 store gift certificate

and

has put together a FQ Bundle






...and my lovely version of the  X Boxed Quilt just needs to have the binding added to it....
I love how bright and fun this one turned out!!
I would buy a bolt of each of the fabrics in the Bear Essentials line if I could afford it...lol
Not only can you use them as the main fabrics, but they would make great background and secondary fabrics in so many of my quilts and projects!!



And now its your turn to show off 
what you have sewn this month, 
using the X Boxed Quilt pattern.....






Congratulations to 
Melissa
&
Laura
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

4 comments:

  1. Sandy, I love your bright quilt and nice quilting. Thanks again for hosting your fab BOM! And wow! Look at all those blocks from participants this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that shade of green, such beautiful work and vibrant colors. And I love the boxes and hearts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment, idea, or question!!

This post was originally posted on UpstairsHobbyRoom.blogspot.ca . If you are reading this post anywhere else, it is without my permission.