Monday, August 22, 2016

One Block Wonders, X Boxed Quilt Check In

I know I keep saying this but time keeps flying passed me....
Here we are almost at the end of August.....

...and I'm scrambling to write the check up post, because I've lost track of time again....oops

I've just been having way too much fun sewing!!






Here are a few reminders 
from our wonderful sponsors this month....


Don't forget Discount Code MERRYMISTLETOE
Saves you 20% off the Merry Mistletoe line till the end of August








and our year long discount code has been 
WONDERS
at Fabric Please


and 



supplied the lovely 
Bear Essentials 3 fabrics for this months sample...
Seriously love this line....
and this is just one of the prints.
Check out the full line here and then ask your LQS to order it in!!





Don't forget the link up for this months block will 
start on Aug 26-Sept 2 at 10am.


I can't wait to see what you have created using this months block! 

#XBoxedQuilt

And if you have't started....
you still have time....

Here's how far I have gotten with my quilt top. I still need to add borders and quilt it, but hoping to have it done by the end of the week and ready for the link up!!



Have a great week everyone...and 

Happy Sewing....



2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by!! I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment, idea, or question!!

This post was originally posted on UpstairsHobbyRoom.blogspot.ca . If you are reading this post anywhere else, it is without my permission.