Saturday, April 1, 2017

Monthly Fabric and Fun Enabler

How's the catchy title of the post grab you? I will be making a regular post at the beginning of each month showcasing my blog sponsors sales and events to help you find the fun fabric and items you may or may not have known you are looking for, lol!! 
I'm always looking.....
Comment below to give a suggestion as to the name of the monthly post
 or 
say "Yes" if this works for you!!



I want to share again, there are some big things coming in the next few month.....one of which has been in the works for months and will change everything, including my web address!!😉
A huge give away and a fantastic book review, which changed my views on curved piecing forever!!

For now, enjoy these sales and coming events!!!



It's Mad About Patchwork's 9th Birthday and they're celebrating all month long....

Starting with Double Loyalty points for the first week of April!! 
Have you signed up??? 
You get your first 100 points for creating an account!!
 Look for the pop up window on the sight


and the Stash Builder monthly deal to help you build up your supply of solids!!

Fabric Please has added a new tab on her website.....one us fabric addicted people love to see...

But she will still be offering the weekly rotating sale items too....


Along with all the regular New Arrivals and everyday stock!






Kristy sells great zippers at amazing prices in a rainbow of colours!!!!
I'm always excited when my order arrives in the mail!!
Don't forget to use the discount code
"UPSTAIRSHOBBYROOM"
To save 15% off your order!!







One of my new blog sponsors...I really appreciate small businesses that are trying and succeeding at offering great products and customer service!!
If you've been following me you will have seen my new sewing tables, that I purchased last year, from Eddycrest Sewing Furniture. I can't say enough good things about the service we received and the quality of my desks!! So extremely Happy....and
They don't just make  Sewing Tables they also make

and 

If that isn't enough they also make amazing Crokinole Boards

And there is something big, huge even, coming this month....so stay tuned...
If you aren't following my blog or IG you may want to make sure you are receiving updates, you do not want to miss this!!



6 comments:

Thanks for stopping by!! I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment, idea, or question!!

This post was originally posted on UpstairsHobbyRoom.blogspot.ca . If you are reading this post anywhere else, it is without my permission.