Friday, June 3, 2016

One Block Wonders... for June...Topographical


I can hardly believe how excited I am to share this months block.....
 Why so excited? Because I almost deleted it from the One Block Wonder's  BOM list!!!

But......

I found the right combination, and all it took was some fabric inspiration....
enter our first sponsor this month








and our other Sponsors this month are....

Quality products, a great clearance section, monthly deals, and excellent customer service



And

find all the zippers you'll every need in a rainbow of colours......not to mention cute zipper pulls...



Now On to our Block....
I'm behind on getting the full patterns written up and posted on my Craftsy Pattern Page. I'll update this post as soon as I do.











Just like that your block is complete...so what are you going to make with yours??? And what will multiples look like you might be asking......

Here's the Mini


and here's my Topographical Quilt so far



I just need to add borders and get this beauty on the long arm!!


That's it, your turn....can't wait to see what you make!

As always the block pattern stays up free for the month,
if you want to join our FB group you can link to it here

and our #OneBlockWondersBOM
#OneBlockWonders2015
and #TopographicalQuilt








SaveSave

7 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so right for me, and in blue or green or purple. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great name! It does look like farm fields and ponds. Fun design, Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your quilt. It is just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your quilt. It is just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the color combination. To me it looks like I am seeing a landscape through a prism. Cool effect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do like this effect! Do you know how much fabric would it require of each color to make the lap quilt size (4x5 rows)?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment, idea, or question!!

This post was originally posted on UpstairsHobbyRoom.blogspot.ca . If you are reading this post anywhere else, it is without my permission.